Friday, October 5, 2012

Hi from the MTC

Latest Letter Home from Dannika- Minus the family stuff:

Hey,
We can finally email, well we have been able to for awhile now, but its hard to find an available computer on P-day :)
Things are going well here. I am so looking forward to General Conference tomorrow and Sunday! I love that we have a prophet on the earth today that receives revelation for the Lord. How lost we would be with out our loving Fathers guidance. I love the MTC. i think i mention this in every one of my letters, but it is so true. This place is amazing and the work we a re called to do is spectacular! i have witnessed so many miracles and felt my Fathers love in more ways and so profoundly than i have ever before noticed! It too has been a very humbling and trying experience, because i realize just how much gratitude i leave unexpressed at the end of the day. I am trying hard to be more grateful and also trying hard to pray for my investigators and i am amazed at the blessings that flow from it! so again, i love the MTC and i love this work!
We (my district) only have four days till we enter the field. Im pretty nervous about it, i think it is going to be completely different from the MTC and im afraid of the anxiety that will surely come with it, but i know that Heavenly Father will help me, because that is what He has done here. 
well I love you all and hope all is well
All my heart <3
Sister Dannika Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment